Nissan Patrol 3L Safari - Camping
The perfect all-wheel rental car for a camping trip for up to 7 people
The 7-seater Nissan Patrol (GROUP E) is perfect for your Namibia camping safari if your travel group consists of 4 to 7 people. The Nissan Patrol is one of the most powerful and powerful all-wheel drive vehicles that can be found in southern Africa. The Nissan with the well-designed, air-conditioned safari structure offers 6 window seats and a lifting roof, ideal for photography in national parks. Extra reinforced axles and chassis make this 7-seater one of the safest vehicle models for large groups.
Price from N$ 2450 / Day
Nissan Patrol 4x4 Manual
Lodge / Camping
Diesel, 130 L tank
Extras - Group E
This verhicle comes with the following extras:
Several USB ports in the safari cabin, CD player, aircon, airbags, alarm, immobiliser, satelite and enough space for luggage for up to 8 people.
With this vehicle there is unlimited mileage per day at no extra charge.
Day and Night Layout Nissan Patrol 7-Seater
The Nissan Patrol 3L Safari Edition (GROUP E) is comfortable to drive during the day and has plenty of space in the roof tents at night.
Nissan Patrol 3L Safari Edition (GROUP E) Gallery
See the table below for the daily rate for the Nissan Patrol 3L Safari Edition (GROUP E) without camping equipment. For camping equipment rates please contact us.
Jan - Jun
Jul - Dec
See the table below for the daily excess rates for the Nissan Patrol 3L Safari Edition (GROUP E). Auth only on Credit Card. Kaution. More info
+ N$ 250/Day
+ N$ 450/Day
Optional insurance possibilities
See the tables below fo extra insurance options. More info
OPTIONAL: Tyre and Windscreen insurance (10 Days + Only)
ALL YEAR: N$ 200 / Day
OPTIONAL: Theft Lost waiver
ALL YEAR: N$ 100 / Day
We use heavy duty tyres on our cars
- You are less likely to get punctures.
- Over-sized sidewall cords on our tyres are up to 33% stronger than regular tyres
- Extended sidewall lugs mean more grip, especially in ruts and soft soil conditions.
- The sidewall compound is highly resistant to chipping and bruising caused by rocks on the harsh Namibian dirt roads.
We offer the following extras (not included in rate):
- Bedding (1 Sleeping bag & 1 Pillow) N$ 20-00 per day
- SAT PHONE N$ 80-00 per day
- GPS N$ 60-00 per day
- Baby & Booster Seats N$ 20-00 per day
- Electric Air Pump N$ 20-00 per day