Toyota 4x4 Landcruiser 4.2 L - Lodge
The perfect 4x4 offroad vehicle for 2-5 people
The Toyota Landcruiser (GROUP F) belongs to the strongest and most reliable cars in Africa. It is absolutely practical and convenient for all terrains in Namibia, even for challenging 4x4 trails. With a strong 4.2L engine, an almost unbreakable chassis and our excellent off-road tyres, these cars are the best choice for a premium safari vehicle which will take you to places, others can only dream about.
Price from N$ 1500 / Day
Toyota Landcruiser 4x4 Manual
Lodge / Camping
Diesel, 130 L tank
Extras - GROUP F
This verhicle comes with the following extras:
USB port, CD player, aircon, airbags, alarm, immobiliser and a huge lockable canopy.
With this vehicle there is unlimited mileage per day at no extra charge.
See the table below for the daily rate for the Toyota Landcruiser 4.2 L Off-road (Group F).
Jan - Jun
Jul - Dec
2018 Excess Rates
See the table below for the daily excess rates for the Toyota Landcruiser 4.2 L Off-road (Group F). Auth only on Credit Card. Kaution. More info
+ N$ 180/Day
+ N$ 280/Day
Optional insurance possibilities
See the tables below fo extra insurance options. More info
OPTIONAL: Tyre and Windscreen insurance (10 Days + Only)
ALL YEAR: N$ 180 / Day
OPTIONAL: Theft Lost waiver
ALL YEAR: N$ 80 / Day
We use heavy duty tyres on our cars
- You are less likely to get punctures.
- Over-sized sidewall cords on our tyres are up to 33% stronger than regular tyres
- Extended sidewall lugs mean more grip, especially in ruts and soft soil conditions.
- The sidewall compound is highly resistant to chipping and bruising caused by rocks on the harsh Namibian dirt roads.
We offer the following extras (not included in rate):
- Bedding (1 Sleeping bag & 1 Pillow) N$ 20-00 per day
- SAT PHONE N$ 80-00 per day
- GPS N$ 60-00 per day
- Baby & Booster Seats N$ 20-00 per day
- Electric Air Pump N$ 20-00 per day